20131006

SOMETHING RED, SOMETHING WHITE, SOMETHING GREEN, SOMETHING BLACK





Hello my dearest.

My life is pretty stressful, in a good way, and with a lot of new things to think about and accustom myself to, though it pretty awesome! (Read more about my new life here) Like get into the rhythm of the days and weeks, the whole new life as a student with all the tasks and problems. 
For me a part of living life is food. I really got upset about the way I ate the past 3 weeks in all the beginners-stress. I didnt really care about what, when or how I ate, not really satisfying.. One of my many goals &plans for the time coming is, true to the motto: "Yesterday your said tomorrow", (and yes, I quite tend to postpone such things, so far!) to start to eat regularly, balanced and consciouss. Not the easiest thing for me, since I still live with my family and I am not at home very regularly. But I think its managable. Have any tips?

XX 


No comments:

Post a Comment