20150105

MONDAY QUOTE/ No train no gain

source: tumblr

Beginning of the year and Monday in less than a week, that's the way *aha-aha* I like it. (Who also sang along reading this?)

Almost one week ago my new eating- and fitness-routine has started. Yes, just a few days yet but we have to start somewhere, right?
With this program I think I really found a good method to finally achieve my goals, health-, fit- and body-wise.
I might talk about my experience and all the details here on the blog again in the future. But for now I would like to keep it personal. 

Do you set yourself health- or fitness-goals for the new year too? 

Der Beginn des neuen Jahres und Montag innerhalb von weniger als einer Woche, that's the way *aha-aha* I like it. (Wer von euch hat beim lesen mitgesungen?)
Vor fast einer Woche hat meine neue Essens- und Fitnessroutine begonnen. Erst ein paar Tage, erst der Anfang. Aber bekanntlich ist der Anfang die Hälfte des Ganzen, nicht wahr?
Ich denke mit diesem Programm habe ich eine gute Methode für mich gefunden um meine Gesundheits-, Fitness- und Körperziele zu erreichen. 
Ich werde in Zukunft vielleicht wieder auf meine Erfahrungen und über die Details berichten. Doch zur Zeit würde ich es gerne für mich behalten.
Habt ihr euch auch Ziele in Sachen Gesundheit- und Fitness gesetzt?  

XX



No comments:

Post a Comment