20140818

"MONDAY QUOTE"


Hey there peeps.
It's monday again, together with tomorrow, the beginning of the month and new year, a perfect occasion to start all over again. Maybe you have recognized that I am kind of into changing and improving myself as a person, my life, my habits, my work and my accomplishments. You could say, I am constantly working on myself. I don't want to say that I am always succesful in what I do or that I achieve everything exactly how I planned it or that I even manage to achieve those goals at all. I mean, we are all human, right? 
But like todays MONDAY QUOTE says - Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. 
Just try and start. Do your best and dont give up too easily. Most of the time you can do more than you think you can. (And yes, I have to remind myself to be aware of this every day.)
 From now on, there will be a MONDAY QUOTE every monday. Because who doesn't need a motivating and inspiring phrase on this, commonly not quite popular day. So stay tuned, peeps!

XX



No comments:

Post a Comment