20140630

KITTEN HEELS



  source: Zara, unknown,  whathelenworetoday, Columbine Smille

Hey there peeps!
How did your week start?
After my personal setback in the end of last week, I got myself back together! I am back on track and full of positivity again! Lets do this!

To cheer myself up, I got these cute babies in the sales. I already fancied them two times and I also have brought them back to the store after I bought them twice. But now when I saw them on sale, I just HAD to take them with me for good! They screamed at me. They are my first pair of kitten heels and I love the fact that you can wear them on a daily basis without having to cut off your feet in the evening. They remind me of the Isabel Marant Poppy pumps and the Miumiu Suede Bow Point-Toe Ballet Flats. Thats what you call a perfect symbiosis.
The fact that they are the office shoes of Elin Kling and her team approves my choice, I'd say! 

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment