20140116

SLIDES











S/S/A/W SPRING/SUMMER ’14  
PH: HASSE NIELSEN  
STYLING: ANDERS SØLVESTEN THOMSEN  
MODEL: NADJA BENDER


Hey there peeps.
Look at the amazing editorial above, perfect mix of contrasts. (You already know that contrasts are my most admired style characteristic from here.)
What is it about the slides and the combination of them with socks in the fashion and blogger community lately? First thing you can associate with them are German tourists. And my dad used to and still does wear his Adilettes with white tennis socks on a regular basis. Never thought he will wear THE latest fashion trend before I do. Haha. It may be not a trend for everybody and it might count as one of the fugly kind. Not sure about the socks yet but I will definitely wear some kind of slides this spring and summer. I already own some Birkenstocks. They will not remain the only slides in my shoe collection.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment