20130516

STLV ON TUMBLR





Hi there!

Aaaand here I am again! Today I started a tumblr where I share inspiration. Beautiful photos, motivative quotes and yeah, just everything that inspires me and isnt directly going on the blog.




For all the ones of you that are wondering why Im breaking one of the internet/ tumblr rules and post photos by myself and dont reblog them its like that: I have a huuuuge picture-collection that I has accumulated on my macbook over the years. And I honestly dont remember where I got them from. I apologize to everybody that is offended by this and I request you to tell me when you remember one of your photos and I sure will note it and give you the credits! I dont claim the rights for any of them!
In the future I reblog all the pictures from tumblr-accounts or name the sources

X

  


No comments:

Post a Comment