20141021

GISELE FOR CHANEL No. 5



source: afterdrk, theyallhateus



Hey there peeps.
I hope you all had a good start in the week. For some extra motivation and inspiration on a tuesday, let's take a look at the new Chanel No.5 campaign with Gisele Bündchen. Who knew she can surf that good (or more pretending to surf)? (Sorry, Gisele if you really can and I was offending you.- Who am I talking to, as if she was reading my blog. Anyway.) 
And who wouldn't want to surf after watching this? 
Surfing (and skating) really fascinates me. Two years ago I even bought a skateboard and I definitely want to go to a surf camp someday. Watching this relumed this desire. And I mean, it is Chanel. And Chanel is always a good idea. Especially combined with Miss Bündchen.

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment