20141001

CHANEL Ready to wear SS15













source: style.com

Hey there peeps.
Yesterday the Chanel Ready to wear Spring/Summer 2015 show took place within the scope of Paris Fashion Week. Karl let his girls walk down the Boulevard Chanel. The Rue de Cambon built inside le Grand Palais like the scene of a movie.
Starting with the whole chart of color range and (unusually colorful) tweet suits (which I am not quite sure about but am more than ready to be taught differently), the collection continued with olive, pastels and metallic. Then my kind of colors appeared on the runway. Maybe you already noticed, that my wardrobe is not that colorful. My questions mostly is: "Is this available in black?"
But I really liked the fact that pinstripes and stripes will not be banned from our wardrobes. I am always really into mixing things. I love the feminine blouses and the manly pinstripes with the jackets that Karl reinvents year for year. Did you spot the difference this year? Yes, the buttons are on the "men-side". Really Mademoiselle Chanel, right? 

And Mr. Lagerfeld, thank you too for showing one more time, that navy blue and black are SO not a fashion faux-pas! 
The final was like protest for the freedom of style. On one of the signs was written: Be your own stylist! An ode  to the personal style and individualism. Love it! Bravo, Karl!

(Special favorite, Gisele in the cozy cardigan-look. I mean, look at her. I wish I could wear everything like her.)


XX



No comments:

Post a Comment