20131114

EAT DESSERT FIRST





Hello my lovelies.  
Aaaand here I am once again. Sooo much to share with you. My head is literally exploding from ideas and plans. Now lets do this and start realizing them and make them happen. Sometimes thats a hard nut to crack for me. My ambition is at a high level at the moment. 
One of my missions is to eat healthy and whatch what I stuff in my mouth. I want my diet to mostly consist of fruit and vegetables. Also proteins like chicken, fish, diary, legumes and eggs and stuff. I want to cut down the carbs and sugar. 
In spite of all that I am of the mind that you should still love to eat and enjoy what you eat. There are such a lot possibilities to replace some fatty-sugary stuff by their healthy alternative. At this point I want to say that I am not a professional nutritionist or something like that, I am just talking about what feels right for me and what I want to do to my body. That is not necessarily true and right for everybody. My blog and the posts I write are there to inspire you and maybe to share some experiences and ideas. 
Above you can see a dessert I made. Its a yoghurt-pudding topped with strawberry-sauce. Both contains no sugar! A really light and sweet dessert at the same time. Let me know if you are interested in the recipe.
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment